The K12HSN currently provides a variety of videoconferencing services for K-12 schools and higher education institutions in California. Videoconferencing is a tool which connects two or more locations with interactive voice and video and can be used in a variety of ways, such as:
- Administrative Uses
- Professional Development
- Virtual Field Trips
- Collaborations and Instructions
The following services are available through the K12HSN to California K-12 Schools and Higher Education Institutions at no cost:
- Scheduling - K12HSN has developed K20video.org, a scheduling system which allows for the scheduling of point to point and multipoint calls.
- Multipoint Bridging - Service which allows 3 or more locations to be in a conference.
- Recording - Any conference can be digitally recorded in real-time to provide content access at a later time.
- Streaming - Any conference can be streamed live to participants viewing on their computer.
K20Video Support Documentation
For our support documentation, please visit: http://help.k20video.org